Instructions for Authors
Perspective authors are invited to submit using the EDAS system a full paper of not more than six (6) IEEE style pages including results, figures and references. Papers will be reviewed with the standard reviewing procedure.
- Authors submit paper(s) via the online EDAS submission system.
- Papers will be roughly reviewed by editors in 1-2 days. The first review includes the language and areas. Papers in poor expression and unrelated area will be rejected. Papers in well expression and related area will be submitted to Experts Team for reviewing.
- Papers will be reviewed by Experts Team in 4-5 weeks.
- We will announce the reviewing results in first time. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
- The authors whose papers accepted pay the registration fee, sign Copyright Transfer Agreement and submit the final papers.
- Papers published online.
- It is preferable to use IEEE template when submitting your paper (Download Template)