Visions and Goals of Medical Instruments Technology Engineering Department
This department tries to qualify those how are scientifically creative in terms of the skills in the field of the technology of medical instrumentation in a way that enables it to identify itself with its counterparts in the well-established world universities. This will be accomplished through making services available to the community. In this respect, the most recent programs are made available to create a well-advanced academic environment.
Allowing the student to learn at every stage of study, the most important study programs and the skills that are related to the various scientific and practical sectors and that show the importance of this specialization.
these aims may be summarized as follows:
- giving the student the scientific and applied skill that enables him/her to pin down the faults of the medical instrumentation.
- graduation students who are capable of being well-acquainted with the various parts of the medical instrumentation and with the developments in their technology.
- endowing the graduate with the ability to know fully and in detail the recent technologies in the field of medical instrumentation engineering.
- offering students the necessary skill that enables them to modernize medical instrumentation.
- vertically expanding in the direction of starting a program for higher studies to allow the student to have MA and PhD.
- in accordance with the available capabilities, the department endeavors to acquire quality standards.