Responsible for development and training courses in the Iraqi army
Responsible of training department in the dissolved MIC-Al-Khwarizmi Company.
Consultant in the Iraqi Atomic Energy.
2014-2018 and still working.
Consultant in the General Directorate for Nationality-Directorate of National ID at the Ministry of Interior.
1999-2018 and still working
Lecture in Mansour University College–Computer Science and information System.
• B. Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq (1988).
• M. Sc. In Computer science, College of Maulana Azad PG & Research Center, Department of Computer science, India (2011). Dissertation title is "Color Image Compression using Bi-Orthogonal Wavelet, Hierarchal Quantization and Shift Coding ".
• Ph.D. In Digital Image Processing, Software Department, College of Information Technology, University of Babylon, Iraq (2017). Dissertation title is ”Single Object Motion Categorization Based on Taguchi Method Optimization and Rough Set Classification”.
• Implementation of programming Application
• Types of Sports
1. Evaluation of Tigris River by Water Quality Index Analysis Using C++ Program, 2012.
2. Cephalometric Measurements and Morphological Evaluation for Head and Face of An Iraqis Adult for Cephalic x-ray, 2015.
3. A Method for Background Establishment Using Accumulate Histogram for Detection of Object Trajectory for Video Tracking Applications, 2016.
4. An Effective Method to Extract Dynamic Features using the Slope of Object Trajectory from Video, 2016.
5. Finding the best possible method of the trajectory shape object movement, 2016.
6. Finding Best Optimal Parameters and Determining Weight by Taguchi Method in Video Tracking Applications, 2016.
7. Classification of Motions types by Rough Set Theory in Video Tracking Applications, 2016.