Laboratory engineer at Al-Mansour University College, Department of Communications Engineering.
From November 2016 - to 2021
Assistant Lecturer at Al-Mansour University College, Department of Communications Engineering
From October 2021 right now
Assistant Lecturer at Al-Mansour University College, Medical Instruments Technology Engineering Department
Master's degree in Control and Systems Engineering, specialization in Control, with a grade of very good, University of Technology, Iraq - Baghdad.
Master's Thesis Title (Intelligent Controlled Design for a Robotic Rehabilitation of the Lower Human Limbs)
June 30- 2010
Bachelor's degree in Control and Systems Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq - Baghdad
Now a PhD student, research stage.
• Cisco Level 1 Certificate, CCNA LEVEL 1 CCNA LEVEL 2/ Al-Mansour University College
• Teaching methods course/ university of technology.
• Language Arabic course/ university of technology.
• Skills development course/ university of technology.
• Ant Colony optimization Based Force-Position Control for Human Lower Limb Rehabilitation Robot.
• Modeling and position Control of Human Lower Limb Rehabilitation Robot using Pneumatic Muscle Actuators.
• Intelligent PD Controllers Design for XY table of semiconductor packaging Based on ALO. ( 2018 third scientific conference of Electrical Engineering (SCEE) university of Technology – Iraq) (Scopus).
• Rapidly- implementable optimizely–sizable Fuzzy Controller architectures: A performance analysis for semiconductor packaging two axes table. (Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences) (Scopus).
• Highly-Error Enhanced Smartly-Algorithmic Structured Impedance Fuzzy Controllers for A SCARA Redundant Manipulator. Solid State Technology (Scopus) 2020.
• Artificially-intelligent robotic space manipulator using fuzzily-architected nonlinear controllers.