Teaching laboratory in several departments, including (Department of Communications Engineering, Department of Software Engineering, Department of Computer Technology Engineering, Department of Computer Engineering, Department of Medical Instrument Technology Engineering, Department of Law, and Department of Business Administration).
Teaching engineering drawing in the Medical Instrument Technologies Engineering Department for the first stage and computer applications for the third stage, also member of electronic support / information technology department.
2009 - 2021
1. Laboratory teacher at Al-Mansour College, 2009-2021.
2. Teaching in the Department of Engineering of Medical Instrument Technology Department.
Bachelor's degree: Software Engineering - Al-Mansour University College - Baghdad / Iraq
Master's degree: Computer Science - University of Baghdad - - Baghdad / Iraq
Specialization: Image Processing/ Pattern Recognition
“Breast cancer detection based on the characteristics of the affected area”
Building computer programs and applications
• Programming in MATLAB
• Programming in VHDL.
• WEKA Data Mining
• Ms. Dos, Microsoft window and Microsoft office
1. Nassir H.Salman, and Semaa Ibrahim M. Ali. "Breast Cancer Classification as Malignant or Benign based on Texture Features using Multilayer Perceptron." International Journal of Simulation--Systems, Science & Technology 20.1 (2019).
2. Semaa Ibrahim M. Ali, and Nassir H. Salman, "Automatic Segmentation of Breast Mammograms Using hybrid density slicing and k-mean adaptive method". Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 14(15)(2019): 5044.5050.
3. Semaa Ibrahim M.Ali and Nassir H. Salman, "Mammograms Segmentation and extraction for breast cancer regions based on region growing." Baghdad College of Economic sciences University 57 (2019): 448-460.
Several letters of thanks and appreciation from the Dean of Al-Mansour University College since its appointment until now.