DATES FROM 2008 – TILL NOW
INSTRUCTOR, Al-Mansour University College, Department of Communication Engineering.
M AY - 2008
MSC IN COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, AL-NAHRAIN UNIVERSITY, IRAQ.
THESIS TITLE: Evaluation of the Performance of the Subband NLMS Adaptive Filter for Speech Noise Cancellation
SEPTAMBER - 2004
BSC IN ELECTRONIC & COMMUINCATION ENGINEERING, AL-NAHRAIN UNIVERSITY, IRAQ.
• Certificate Methods of Teaching course.
• Certificate Efficient of computer.
• Participating and attending many conferences and workshops within and outside of the institution (Al-Mansour University Collage).
• "An FPGA Based Vehicles Density Dependent Intelligent Traffic Light System ", Engineering and Technology Journal, pp.(2186-2196), Najmah A. Habeeb, Vol. 30, No. 13, 2012.
• "An FPGA Based Design and Implementation of Unambiguous Ranging System Using Golay Sequences", AL-MANSOUR JOURNAL, Thamir R. Saeed, Ivan A. Hashim, Najmah A. Habeeb, Jawad K. Ali, pp.(31-47), Vol. 19, 2013.
• "VHDL Processor for Covering Information Using MD5 Algorithm I", The Islamic college university journal, Thamir R. Saeed, Hashmea S. Dakel, Najmah A. Habeeb, Ivan A. Hashim, Jawad K. Ali, pp.(9-25), Vol. 29, 2014.
• A Cooperative MAC Aware Network Coding toward Improving Throughput Wireless Body Area
Network .Ahmed Alkhayyat ; Najmah A. Habeeb 2019 2nd Scientific Conference of Computer
Sciences (SCCS) Year: 2019 | Conference Paper | Publisher: IEEE
• Acknowledgment certificates from the President of the Al-Mansour University Collage.