2008-up to now lecturer, Al-Mansour University College, Department of English
1993-2003 Teacher, IKIP Malaysia
1991-1993 Teacher, Secondary school, Libya
1980-1990 Translator, Iraq
Degree Title, Ph.D. in English Literature
Universiti Putra Malaysia, Department of English
Degree Title, MA in English Literature
Universiti Putra Malaysia/ Department of English
Degree Title, BA in Translation
English language and linguistics/ University of Al-Mustansiryia
20 years experience in Translation
1. Critical Multiculturalism as Post-colonial Theory.
Social Consciousness in Literature, August 2019
2. Ethnicity and Displacement in Multicultural Societies: Looking for the Roots in M.G. Vassanji’s The Magic of Saida. Bodhi No. 2 January, 2018.
3. George Elliott Clarke’s George and Rue: A Multicultural View.
Vol. 3 No. 3, Nov. 2018.
4. Biracial Identity Pains in Lawrence Hill’s Any Known Blood.
Bodhi Journal, Vol 1 No. 2, 2017.
5. The Different Types of Ethnic Affiliation in M. G.Vassanji’s No New Land.
Advances in Language and Literary Studies. Vol. 8 No.1 (2017)
• A REWARD FOR ONE OF THE BEST ABSTRACT IN MICOLAC COFERENCE IN MALAYSIA 2018.