The ability to work in laboratories for pathological analyzes.
2. The ability to deal with laboratory animals, especially in the field of drawing blood from them and treating them with injections and others.
3. The possibility of planting bacteria.
4. Laboratory tests and handling of various laboratory equipment.
A. University Lectures
TOPIC COLLEGE UNIVERSITY
Assist Lecture in Mansour University College– Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Medical Instrumentation Engineering Department.
• B. Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, Department of Veterinary medicine of Baghdad University, Iraq-Baghdad (2014).
• M. Sc. In Veterinary Medicine, University of Baghdad College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Veterinary physiology, Iraq (2017). Dissertation title is "Protective Rule of Lactobacillus acidophilus on hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis performance in heat stressed Rats ".
1. "Protective Role of Lactobacillus acidophilus on hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis performance in heat stressed Rats"