Dates From 2011 – till now
Lecturer at AL-Mansour college / civil engineering department.
Dates From 2019 – 2021
Director of the Department of Laboratories at Al-Mansour University College.
Dates From 2016 – 2021
Secretary of the council of Al-Mansour University College
Dates From 2011 – 2017
Rapporteur of department, Al-Mansour University College, Civil Engineering Department
Dates From 2004 - 2007
External lecturer, Baghdad University, College of Engineering.
Dates From 1990 - 2004
Designer and outlet for many construction projects
Dates From 1984 - 1987
Lab. engineer and implementation in the directorate of military works
PHD in Civil Engineering, Baghdad University, Iraq
Thesis Title (Experimental and Theoretical Investigation for Behavior of Precast
Concrete Girders with Connections)
MSC in Civil engineering, Baghdad University, Iraq
Thesis Title (A Comparison between the Rigorous and Approximate Methods in Analysis
of RC Structures Subjected to Blast Loading)
BSC in Civil Engineering, Baghdad University, Iraq
• Good skills to work in many applications of civil engineering
• Good skills to work in many computer language and applications
• Getting certificate in ISO 17025
• Certificate of teaching methods
Publications & Researchs
• Behavior of Normal, High and Ultra-high Strength Concrete in Direct Shear, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), Volume 9, Issue 2, February 2018, pp. 349–360, Article ID: IJCIET_09_02_034.
• Effect of Adding Micro-Steel Fiber on Shrinkage of Concrete, 16th conference at Al-Mansour University College, 2017.
• Hydraulic Emission Uniformity Analysis of Trickle Irrigation Subunits, IEEE , 1st International Conference on Recent Trends of Engineering Sciences and Sustainability 17-18 May / 2017, Baghdad, Iraq.
• Strength of Lightweight Aggregate Foamed Concrete Exposed to Elevated Temperatures, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 13, NO. 12, JUNE 2018.
• Nonlinear Flexural behavior of Reinforced Concrete Cantilever Beam Strengthened by Sika Wrap CFRP, 2018.
Awards, estimates and patents
• Thanks, and Appreciation from the Ministry of Youth and Sports, 2017.
• More than 12 thanks and appreciation from Dean of Al-Mansour University College during the period of my job.