Dates From 2001 – Till 2011
Teaching staff at the Higher Institute in Zliten / Libya
Co-teaching at Misrata University / Libya
Resident engineer at Al-Khair Company in Libya
Dates From 2011 – Till present time
Teaching staff at Al-Mansour University College
Teaching staff in Civil Engineering.
Month 7 Year 1997
Degree Title, B.SC in the field of Civil Engineering-Engineering College /Baghdad University
Im the second out of 200 students.
Month10 Year 2000
Degree Title, M.SC in the field of Civil Engineering- structures-Engineering College /Baghdad University
A STUDY ON THE THERMAL ANALYSES OF REINFORCED CONCRETE CHIMNEYS AND TOWERS
Month 2 Year2022
Degree Title, Ph.D in the field of Civil Engineering- structures-Engineering College /Baghdad University
High Temperature Behavior of a Reinforced Concrete Gable Rafter with Openings.
- I gained extensive experience in the field of building and construction (implementation or design) through my commitment to building many facilities and surveying works in Libya during my stay in it and then in Iraq.
- Great experience in the use of design and construction software, such as AutoCAD, structural design, STAAD.PRO, ETABS, Abaqus, etc.
- Extensive experience in teaching some civil engineering subjects.
1. A STUDY ON THE THERMAL ANALYSES OF REINFORCED CONCRETE CHIMNEYS AND TOWERS
2. THERMAL ANALYSIS OF CHIMNEYS BY FINITE ELEMENT
3. A STUDY ON THE SUSTAINABLE BUILDING DESIGN IN IRAQ
4. POST FIRE RESIDUAL CONCRETE AND STEEL REINFORCEMENT PROPERTIES
5. SERVICEABILITY OF POST-FIRE RC RAFTERS WITH OPENINGS OF DIFFERENT SIZES AND SHAPES
6. POST-FIRE BEHAVIOR OF NON-PRISMATIC BEAMS WITH MULTIPLE RECTANGULAR OPENINGS MONOTONICALLY LOADED
7. RESIDUAL POST FIRE STRENGTH OF NON-PRISMATIC PERFORATED BEAMS
8. FINITE ELEMENT MODELING OF POST FIRE RC RAFTERS WITH OPENINGS OF DIFFERENT SIZES AND SHAPES
9. A REVIEW ON HIGH TEMPERATURE BEHAVIOR OF A REINFORCED CONCRETE GABLE RAFTER WITH OPENINGS
10. AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY TO PREDICT A NEW FORMULA FOR CALCULATING THE DEFLECTION IN WIDE CONCRETE BEAMS REINFORCED WITH SHEAR STEEL PLATES
I received many books of thanks, appreciation and awards during my scientific and practical career