DATES FROM, OCTOBER 2012 – TILL NOW
FACULTY MEMBER, Civil Engineering Department, AL-Mansour University College.
DATES FROM FEBRUARY 2012 – SEPTEMBER 2012
BITUMEN ENGINEER, Consulting Engineering Bureau, University of Baghdad
APRIL - 2011
MSC IN TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF BAGHDAD, IRAQ
Thesis Title (Surface Free Energy for the Evaluation of Asphalt Binder Stripping).
SEPTAMBER - 2009
BSC IN CIVIL ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF BAGHDAD, IRAQ
• Experience in Laboratory Tests in Pavement Roads.
• Teaching Many Topics in Civil Engineering: Mathematics1,2,3,4, Building Material Lab., Engineering Statistics, Traffic Engineering, Numerical Methods, Hydraulic Structures ,Quantity Survey and Construction Methods.
• Have h-Index =4.
• International Scientific Committee of ICCAEE 2022
• Reviewer in many journals: JET,JERT,Jestec
• Have an Experience in the Following Engineering Software:
HIGHWAY CAPACITY SOFTWARE, HCS
Saad Sarsam and Esraa Al – Azzawi “Surface Free Energy for the Evaluation of Asphalt Binder Stripping” Journal of Engineering-University of Baghdad, Volume 18, Number 11 November 2012. (p1282- 1297).
2. Saad Sarsam and EsraaT. Al – Azzawi “Assessment of Asphalt Binder Stripping using Surface Free Energy”, Research and Application of Material journal, RAM 2013 Vol. 1 No. 3, 2013 (P 27-30), Sciknow Publications Ltd. USA.
3. Saad Sarsam and Esraa Al-Azzawi “Modeling the Stripping Potential of Asphalt Concrete” Proceedings; 2013 Airfield & Highway Pavement Conference: Sustainable and Efficient Pavements, Transportation & Development Institute of ASCE T&D; Los Angeles, California, United States; June 9-12, 2013 (pp. 999-1007).
4. Saad Sarsam and Esraa AL-Azzawi “Effect of Nano materials on surface free energy of asphalt cement” Proceedings, 2nd Engineering scientific conference, college of engineering, Mosul university, 19-21 November 2013, Mosul, Iraq.
5. Saad Sarsam and Esraa AL-Azzawi , "Evaluation of Asphalt Binder Stripping using Surface Free Energy concept", 2nd International Conference on Applied Materials and Electronics Engineering (AMEE 2013) April 20th, 2013, Hong Kong.
6. Book in" Evaluation of Asphalt Stripping Properties Using Surface Free Energy ", Lamburt publisher/Germany
7. Amjad H. Albayati and Esraa T. Al-Azawee,"Properties of Epoxy-Asphalt Pavement Mixture for Bridge Decks".Al-Nahrain Journal for Engineering Sciences(NJES), Volume 21, Number 1 February 2018. (p20- 27).
8. Esraa T.AL-Azawee," Evaluation of Traffic Performance of Ahmed Urabi Square in Baghdad City", Journal of Engineering, Volume 24, Number 6 June 2018. (p86- 102). https://doi.org/10.21026/J.eng.2018.06 07.
9. Esraa T.AL-Azawee and Zaaynab I. Qasim,“The Influence Of Crumb Rubber Modifier (Crm) On The Properties Of Asphalt Concrete Mixtures”. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET),Volume 9, Issue 10, October 2018, pp. 201–212.
10. Esraa T.AL-Azawee and Roaa Hy.Latief‘The feasibility of using styrene butadiene-styrene (SBS) as modifier in Iraqi bituminous binder’. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology.15(3),July 2020,pp.1596-1607.
11. Thamir K Al-Azawee, Mustafa W Abdalmajeed, Esraa T Al-Azawee ‘Static and Eigenvalues Analyses of Steel-Truss Type Footbridges of Arched Deck’International journal of Mechanical engineering, 7(1),January 2022,pp.352-361
12. Esraa T. Al-Azawee, Zaynab I. Qasim ,Ali M. Al-Dahawi" Evaluation of Mechanical and Durability Properties of Rubberized Hot Mix Asphalt "AIP Conference Proceedings (ICCEET_2022),
• Thanks and appreciation from Dean of Al-Mansour University College for participation in supplying a Sanitary Engineering and Transportation Engineering Laboratory.