Al Mansour International Conference on new Trends in Computing, Communications, and Information Technology (NTCCIT-2018)
will be held from 23 to 25, Oct. 2018, in AL-Mansour University College, Baghdad, Iraq. NTCCIT-2018 aims to provide a forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the micro-disciplines of computers, communication and information technology, also for academic experts and participants to exchange their experiences and share research results about all aspects of computer, and discuss the encountered practical challenges and the adopted solutions.
Selected papers from conference proceedings will be published by IEEE CS (Computer Society) CPS and submitted to EI database for indexing.
IEEE proceedings submitted for indexing by Elsevier. Scospus and Ei Compendex (CPX), Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), Chemical Abstracts (CA), Google and Google Scholar, ISI (ISTP), Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE), etc.
Awards will be given for best paper presentation (English & Arabic) for each conference session.
The scope of NTCCIT-2018 covers but not limited to the following technical area topics:
- Cognitive Computing and Networking
- Multimedia Computing and Communications
- Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Social Computing and Semantic Data Mining
- Green Computing, Communications and Networking
- Mobile Computing and Vehicle Communications
- Internet Services and Applications
- Optical and Grid Networking
- Network Algorithms and Performance Evaluation
- Communications and Information Security
- Quality of Service (QoS), Quality of Resilience, Quality of Experience (QoE) and SLA
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Networks
- Internet of Things and Applications
- Embedded Systems and Applications
- Satellite Communication
- Image Processing and its Applications
- Data Mining and Data Engineering
- Mobile Application and Security
- Network Security and Cybersecurity
- Biometric Technology
- Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Smart Antennas
General link for conference:http://edas.info/25209