Al- Mansour University Baghdad Senior Lecturer October 2013 Till now Full Time
College of Engineering/ Baghdad University Baghdad Lecturer October 2012 February 2013 Full Time
Engineering Consultancy Bureau in College of Engineering/ Baghdad University Baghdad Engineer March 2011 October 2013 Full Time
Engineering Consultancy Bureau in College of Engineering/ Baghdad University Baghdad Engineer October 2013 April 2014 Part Time
Baghdad University Civil Engineering PhD 2017/ Baghdad
Baghdad University Civil Engineering Master 2011/ Baghdad
Baghdad University Civil Engineering Bachelor 2008/ Baghdad
• Wide experience in testing of different construction material
• Skilled in finite element modelling for civil engineering problems
1. Lubna A. Kh. Salem and Bushra S. Albusoda, (2012), “Bearing capacity of shallow footing resting on dune sand “, Journal of College of Engineering, University of Baghdad. Volume 18.
2. Lubna A. Kh. Salem and Bushra S. Albusoda, (2012), “Stabilization of Dune Sand by Using Cement Kiln Dust (CKD)“, Journal of Earth Sciences and Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 2, no. 1.
3. Lubna A. Kh. Salem and Bushra S. Albusoda, (2016), “Effect of pile spacing on the behavior of piled raft foundation under free vibration and earthquake”, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 10(12), Pages: 240-247.
4. Lubna A. Kh. Salem and Bushra S. Albusoda, (2016). “The effect of interaction on pile-raft system settlement subjected to earthquake excitation” Applied Research Journal, Vol.2, Issue, 4, pp.205-214.
5. Lubna A. Kh. Salem, Amer Hasan Taher and Ahmed Mancy Mosa, (2018). “Enhancement of subgrade properties using magnesium oxide for pavement construction” International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.5.
6. Amer Hasan Taher, Lubna A. Kh. Salem, and Ahmed Mancy Mosa, (2018). “Aerobic and anaerobic treatment for greywater using large scale mode” International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Vol 9(9):842-849.
• Thank latter from the Al-Technology University.
• Thank latter from the University of Al-Qadisiyah
• Four thanks and appreciation from Dean of Al-Mansour University College during the period of my job.